cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emoji wordlist for Android 4.1 (jelly bean)....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Emoji wordlist for Android 4.1 (jelly bean)....

So I have the nexus s 4g and recently got the ota jelly bean update. I was excited to see what new features were available, and even more excited to see that emoji was one if the new features. I have been able to see emoji from iOS users of course in the android version. Android still has a way to go as far as ease of using the feature. I was able to find a word list of words the can be used for emoji on a phandroid website. I was wondering if anyone has figured out anymore words....?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Emoji wordlist for Android 4.1 (jelly bean)....

you should download the multiling keyboard.  I use my regular android keyboard but switch to multiling keyboard when i want to add Emojis to SMS,twitter,facebook msg, instagram etc. its really easy.  If you do happen to download the keyboard activate it in your settings->language input-> and activate it.  Once your keyboard is active to activate the emoji icons hold down on the 'ABC' icon (on bottom left of keyboard) a secondary menu will pop up just slide your finger over the happy face emoji.  from there you will see different categories of emoji.  To see the rest of the emojis in those categories hold press down on the emoji category you want to see more of

Journeyman

Re: Emoji wordlist for Android 4.1 (jelly bean)....

Thanx I downloaded the multiling keyboard.....but it doesn't seem to work with Facebook. Otherwise I love it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat