cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ever wish you could have 1 feature back from a previous phone?

Journeyman

Ever wish you could have 1 feature back from a previous phone?

I have a Reclaim now. I wish I could have back, the choice of assigning vibrate to contacts or text only, like my Katana had, without having to do "vibrate all" like the rclaim has. Since I'm wishing, it would be nice if the red LED light would flash when you miss a message.

How about you?

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Ever wish you could have 1 feature back from a previous phone?

I got a Samsung Moment a few weeks ago, and all of my previous phones were "dumb" phones, so this has all the features those had plus tons more.  But like you said, the only real thing that it is missing is some sort of notification light.  I mean, on the bottom of the screen there is a home, menu, and back button, which light up when I get a call, but when I get a message/voicemail there is nothing.

Journeyman

I have the Hero, so I get a flashing LED to notify me of missed calls, emails, texts etc. I also can set calls, emails or texts individually to either tone notify me or vibrate or both, so that's covered too.

But my big wish would be to have the Live Search and NAV integration that I had on my Instinct, or something similar that would allow me to either type search or voice search for something then when I find it just hit NAV and the voice NAV would launch and direct me there. I REALLY miss that.

Journeyman

Android was put out too quickly as usual, so I waited and purchased the moment, ha only lasted a moment, they put these phones out too quickly, I returned it and will wait it out, come on  no bluetooth and charging three times a day with hardly any use, they suggested I turn wifi off , well bottom line they suggested turning everything off< so how I am I supposed to use the phone again???? what a joke,  at least bb is more organized

Journeyman

Hmm one feature? This is kinda silly, but I liked when my instinct would announce who was calling me before the ringtone kicked in. Its pointless, I know, but I always got a giggle at the phone pronouncing some of the names

njVWgirlie

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.