Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Contacts

Journeyman

Google Contacts

Hi out there, can anyone help me figure out how to stop contact info from being sent to a second phone attached to my Google account. I'm getting my daughter a android phone I'm going to set it up under my Google account.  I want some things to push over to her phone but not my contacts, I have about 200 contacts and she doesn't need them all. I'm asking now just in case it is something I need to do during set up.

Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

When you set up Google Account with same Gmail sign in on a second Android phone, you have to go to menu- Settings- Accounts & Sync-tap on Google- uncheck Sync Contacts and your contacts will not sync on her phone with the same Gmail Account.

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

Thank you I hope this will work on the new phone, I tried to test this on my phone and it only gives me an oppition to sync

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat