cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nexus One

Highlighted
Journeyman

Google Nexus One

I am wondering if it is possible for Sprint to offer the Nexus One as a phone and if it's unlikely, improbable or otherwise, why not. The screen size alone makes it attractive, to me, if not to any one seeking a smoother web experience. Comparatively speaking, the Samsung Instict is troubling to browse with having to resize your page is refreshed or resolved and the Nexus One screen is almost 4 inches big (3.7 inches). Anyone have an opinion?

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Google Nexus One

From what i have heard, the Nexus One is going to be strictly a tMobile phone just like the G1 unless unlocked by a third party.  Just like the Droid is for Verizon and the Hero for Sprint, the android phone to have is the Nexus One for tMobile.  I do know that the Supersonic, the new android phone, is coming out in the Fall.  That is info directly from an HTC represenative.

Journeyman

sprint dosen't have  the droid nor the nexus one. they had the palm pre then another company made it better! Oh and they don't have the apple I phone. Sprint donsen't care aobut your phone just charging you for using it! Maybe one of these days they will get a decient phone. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Master

congaman59 wrote:

sprint dosen't have  the droid nor the nexus one. they had the palm pre then another company made it better! Oh and they don't have the apple I phone. Sprint donsen't care aobut your phone just charging you for using it! Maybe one of these days they will get a decient phone. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Sprint announced the Nexus One earlier today.

Journeyman

Your probably going to need to buy it from the google site as it's been said that Sprint won't be selling the phone in their stores...same way for t-mobile users

But...it's not listed yet on the google site, nor any pricing....

Got yourself a Real winner Sprint....good job....

Journeyman

Sprint also claims it will offer a better value then its competitors in regards to the Nexus One.

I hope that means ...

1. Lower Subsidy Price for NEW Customers - $99 - $150

2. Lower Subsidy Price for Existing Customers - $150 - $250

3. Ability to add Non-Subsidy Phone to Existing Lines, or start new plans without contracts.

4. Not relying solely on "Everything Data" plans as a "value" - aka I hope they let you add a GoogleVoice number as an "Unlimited" number.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat