cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Hero Ringtones

Journeyman

HTC Hero Ringtones

I'll be upgrading later this coming 2010 from my BlackBerry Curve 8330m to a HTC Hero. Is it easy to load ringotnes to the Hero, with a USB cable and put the audio file in the ringtone folder, on the device memory or memory card? On my BlackBerry that's the way I load ringtones, via USB and put the audio files in the ringtone folder on the memory card.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: HTC Hero Ringtones

You can transfer files such as music via the usb...most Android devices (If not all) do this...you can also download an app for free from the Android Market called Ringdroid that allows you to edit your mp3 files you have on your SD Card...you can edit a part of a song (For example, the chorus of your fav song) and you can save that part you edited as your ring tune...its pretty cool! But yeah its pretty easy as in copy and paste to your SD Card.

Additionally you will always have the Sprint Digital Lounge to download further content from ring tunes to call backs

Journeyman

Re: HTC Hero Ringtones

So, sounds like I'd still be able to load ringtones the way I'm currently doing so on my BlackBerry.

Also, does the HTC Hero support ringtones in the AAC audio format?

Message was edited by: 818_Papi

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat