cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help activate Pixel from Project FI

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help activate Pixel from Project FI

Hello, received a Pixel as a warranty replacement and cannot activate.  Can a Sprint magical fairy help me get the MEID loaded into your system?

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Help activate Pixel from Project FI

Sure! We can help you john1sprint. Please reply to the Private Message I sent you.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am in the same boat... I was told to come over and I'd get free service for a year on both my lines (I have a pixel and XL) Went to the store (after surgery... quite painful) and got the sims... got home and... no go. Called helpline and they said that my phones cannot be used on Sprint... which I chuckled at because I know Project Fi uses Sprint as one of its networks.

Anyway... can someone PLEASE help me out here? I've spent 2 days on the phone with people who cannot seem to figure out what they are talking about and I am pretty close to saying forget it.

Sprint Social Care

Hey PrkChop. Our Unlimited 1 year promotion is available online only. You can activate the Google Pixel or Pixel XL on our network if they are not active on Google Project Fi, but to qualify for the promo you will need to port numbers from a different carrier than Project Fi, which is a Sprint MVNO as you know.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Google/Get-help-for-quot-Incompatible-with-Brand-quot-error-here/m-p...
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Also need help activating a Google Pixel phone. Have tried on the phone/chat/in store for over a week with no luck.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat