cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help how do you get the phone to not ring in your ear while on a call when you get a text besides turning off notification also I listen to my radio loud and want the ight to come on on the phone to tell me when someone is calling or textin

Journeyman

Help how do you get the phone to not ring in your ear while on a call when you get a text besides turning off notification also I listen to my radio loud and want the ight to come on on the phone to tell me when someone is calling or textin

Is there any way to do either one of these thing on this phone?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Help how do you get the phone to not ring in your ear while on a call when you get a text besides turning off notification also I listen to my radio loud and want the ight to come on on the phone to tell me when someone is calling or textin

What phone are you using? To disable the text notification while on a call you will need to download ChompSMS and use it as your text messaging app, It has the option to disable the notifications while on a call, Also it has the option to have the screen light up when recieving a text. Make sure to go into the stock messaging app and disable the notifications or you will get duplicate notifications when you receive a text.

As far as when a call comes in, As far as I know they all have the screen light up when a call is received.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat