cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hero $99 at Best Buy

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hero $99 at Best Buy

My bro works at BB Mobile and told me the Hero is now $99 new line or upgrade. Best part is no MIR! Not bad since it was $179 for an upgrade and $99 for a new line before. I seen it around this price on Wirefly and Lets talk.com but since I have an everything plus data referral plan it makes you pick a new plan online nad that was a no go for me!  I picked one up for my hubby this weekend. Even though everyone complains about things I LOVE  my HERO . It does everything I need it to and more.

Message was edited by: tiffers1982

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Hero $99 at Best Buy

I'm within my 30 day window so I called Sprint to see if they would give me an $80 credit, save them a return and save me a trip to BB. No go. So it looks like I'll be returning my Sprint Hero and getting one from BB instead. $80 is $80, right?

Journeyman

Damn right! Not sure how long they will  have it priced like this. They tend to run different promotions each week.

Journeyman

Yes I saw that at Best Buy too! If I stick with Sprint I'm only getting my phones from BB. The guy there said they don't do mail in rebates so why would anyone want to go anywhere else to buy a sprint phone and wait 6-8 weeks to get their $ back. If the word gets out and sprint stores don't follow suit they're going to lose a lot of business.

Journeyman

Best Buy is keeping that price until the end of the month.  You might want to call your local store and check it out though.  I called mine and they were selling it at an extra $50 off just because they could.  Needless to say I went and got one.    Total walk out the door price of $49.99+Tax.  Couldn't ask for much better than that.  And yes that was my annual upgrade price.

Journeyman

Dude! Where do you live?!

Srsly though I just returned from a trip to local Sprint store - returned a 27 day old Hero - and Best Buy, where I got a shiny new Hero for $99. Of course now I feel totally ripped off. $49 is AWESOME.

Congratulations.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat