cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I upgraded my phone to Android 2.1, and now all my contacts are gone! Please help!

Patron

I upgraded my phone to Android 2.1, and now all my contacts are gone! Please help!

As stated in the topic.. I just upgraded my phone today and all my contacts are gone! I'm a new sprint customer and I'm not sure where all my contacts were stored before. When I first got my phone the Sprint representative transfered all my contacts from my previous phone. Does anyone know how I can retrieve all my contacts? PLEASE HELP!

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: I upgraded my phone to Android 2.1, and now all my contacts are gone! Please help!

did you have a google account email setup in your android 1.5 then just add your gmail account and your contacts will come back

Patron

Re: I upgraded my phone to Android 2.1, and now all my contacts are gone! Please help!

I don't think I did. When I added new contacts I clicked on add to Google account. But I don't think I ever created a google account. Is it possible that the Sprint representative set it up for me and never told me? Hmm I guess I'm at a loss here. But thanks anyways! Much appreciated.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat