cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Proof Of Supersonic? You tell me!

Highlighted
Patron

New Proof Of Supersonic? You tell me!

Not sure if this has been posted but i was on my sprint account just now and noticed this!

Message was edited by: drtysouf21

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: New Proof Of Supersonic? You tell me!

I guess I received my Premier Packet just in time!

Journeyman

I just got done with an online chat with a sprint rep, and he confirmed the Supersonic will be coming to Sprint in "the very very near future."  Get excited for CTIA tomorrow, people!

Wizard

I find it interesting that it says tomorrow since Hesse's keynote is not until Wednesday, Hmmmm......

dd

Journeyman

Dennyd wrote:

I find it interesting that it says tomorrow since Hesse's keynote is not until Wednesday, Hmmmm......

dd

As a Premier Customer, it would be nice if I(We) were the "FIRST TO KNOW" for a change.  I know it's hard to be 1st to know in this day and age.  Just a thought!!

Journeyman

i hope you are Right cuz i am ready to trade in my pre for the super sonic lol

Journeyman

Tomorrow is the day? but tomorrow never comes as they said. I will assume they meant Wedensday!

Journeyman

I just signed into my Sprint account, and I don't see that message. I've been a premier member since June 2009. I'm on the west coast (San Diego). Is everyone else who can see the message on their premier account on the east coast?

Wizard

They removed it. At least it isn't on my page anymore.

dd

Journeyman

I don't have it either anymore.  I finally remembered something the next day and it was taken down.  :-/

Journeyman

Maybe the only premier customers that got the message are those that already have 4G in their area? I never got the email, and it wasnt on my sprint premier account either. I live in San Diego, and I havent heard any new info that 4G is coming here anytime soon. I'd still buy the phone even if I didnt have 4G in my area bc everywhere else that I travel to (Austin, Las Vegas, SF) has or will have it this year. My premier upgrade has been burnin' a huge hole in my wallet since January!

Journeyman

I'm thinking it was posted in haste as the message has been removed from my alerts tab.  Here's to hoping it is true though.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat