cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October 11th is final for Hero release??

Journeyman

October 11th is final for Hero release??

Hero will be at Sprint stires on October 11? or at Best Buy? both ? or Will Sprint potspone the October 11 as release date of the Hero? I just want to make sure because in the recent past Sprint has not been able to keep its announced dates for phones releases.

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: October 11th is final for Hero release??

Chances are extremely high that it WILL be released on Oct. 11th, both in Sprint retailers, online, over the phone AND in Best Buy. But to answer your questions, yes, Oct. 11th SHOULD be the final release date.

Journeyman

How about we read other posts before posting

Journeyman

Why would they postpone it...?

Journeyman

Let's just say I've spent $50.00 on a preorder on a HTC Hero at my local Best Buy... I don't think it would be wise for Best Buy to offer preorders and have twenty or more very angry customers on October 11th. There manager would kill someone, or have to have a very good excuse for the customers.

Journeyman

Sprint wouldn't postpone the release date for this phone, maybe release it earlier, but not postpone it.

Journeyman

Technically you haven't put any paid any money for the Hero yet. You bought a $50 gift card.

I'm just sayin ... lol

Journeyman

Im pretty much in line with everyone else. I dont see any reason why Sprint would push back the launch of the Hero.  Barring some catastrophe at HTC, like the stock room 'spoding or something just prior to shipping of course.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat