cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumored: PlayStation Phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rumored: PlayStation Phone

Well, the rumored PlayStation Phone keeps propping it's head. Supposedly it will be running on Gingerbread, will have 1GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM, and 3.7 - 4.1 inch screen. I'm a huge fan of portable gaming (I currently own a PlayStation Portable). This thread is mostly to get Sprints awareness on this device and ensure that they sell the phone when/if it comes out. If this thing is real, I will switch carriers to get a hold of this phone.

Source: Android Central

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Rumored: PlayStation Phone

bump!

I too would like to get this phone on sprint when it comes out.  I've held onto the Samsung Instinct since the first day it was sold; and I've regretted it ever since.

I hate the phones sprint sells, but I love the service and the customer care.  However, it's time to upgrade my phone; and the PlayStation phone is the big winner there.

Sprint, please figure out how to help your customers get the phone and keep your service. I hate the idea of deffecting...but...really? it's the PlayStation phone...enough said...

Journeyman

is this phone really coming out on sprint????

Journeyman

no it is not coming out for sprint. its releasing on Verizon. Sprint needs to make better phone selecting choices. Like get more 4G phones like verizon just did at CES last month... i mean over 10 4G phones by the summer and sprint has only 3 in over a year period. If sprint doesn't start getting better phones, i can spend my money elsewhere and get a good phone. To Sprint: STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON NASCAR AND THINK ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat