cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Moment (Android)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Moment (Android)

I am an att iPhone user currently and I am considering to switch to sprint for a couple of reasons. Number 1 the iphone really is getting old, the battery life sucks, no background processes, and besides the occasional fun app that i will download then get done with in thirty minutes the only thing i use it for is the email and ipod. Another reason is i'm a student and i'm paying close to over a hundred dollars a month and I have no minutes. With sprint's everything data plan i can get what i need for 69 bucks, my main point is should I wait for the Samsung moment ? It looks good i think i would like the keyboard looks awesome and multitouch is overrated so i would love the AMOLED screen even without it. Another thing i'm trying to avoid from paying another months payment on att so if i were to go to sprint today with my att service active, what could i do about keeping my number ? Also, if i were to go today and get the HTC hero could on november 1st i return it for the Samsung moment ? or should i just wait it out and see how the moment really does ?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint has a 30 day exchange/return policy if that helps your decision at all, since as of now everything points to the Moment coming out within a month.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The main issues with the newly released HTC Hero are mostly identified and should be fixed in the next HTC firmware patch. I'm wondering if new Moment users are going to have to be indirect beta testers like all us over in the Hero forum.... (=

I love the Hero... but I'm really eyeing the Moment too... I'm 50/50 split.

Message was edited by: kenyu73

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well lawcano, if you really wanted that phone you should wait until its released, in the meantime you can check in Android forums to see what apps, roms & fixes you can get  so you can be prepared when the time comes, if you wanna get out of AT&T now, I suggest to port out your number and bring it to sprint & get the Hero and you know that with Sprint you have the 30 day return and exchange policy.

I hope it helps.

Message was edited by: lrkp

Wizard

Well after seeing it in the reviews, I am glad I went with the Hero. Much nicer UI and cleaner interface on the Hero. The form factor is better as well on the Hero.  The physical keyboard is an odd layout on the Moment.  The faster processor and AMOLED screen sound neat and all, but Hero is clearly the nicer phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat