cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up OWA (outlook web access)

Journeyman

Setting up OWA (outlook web access)

Is there a way to do this on the Hero?

On the Instinct, the Sprint Mobile Email app (one of the few shiny spots on the phone) I just entered the info as if I were going to access via a home pc, but this is split up a little different regarding user name and domain.  It almost instantly tells me it cannot connect (almost like its not trying).

If not an option with the preloaded, anyone know of an Android app?

thanks!!

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Setting up OWA (outlook web access)

Worked for me with my company owa server. I did not put in any domain.

Wizard

The Hero uses a service that is more like Active Sync on a Windows mobile phone. You may have a little different URL to use for active sync.  For mine, we drop "/owa" off the end of the URL, but I'm sure it's different for every provider.  You may have to contact your Exchange provider to determine the correct URL to use.

Journeyman

I'm trying to access my outlook account with my hero and can't seem to do it.  Can anyone help?

Journeyman

Here is the company that makes Sprint Mobile Email for work. It runs like a charm on Android. It's in Beta but very stable:  http://community.seven.com/forum/login.php?redirect=download.php?target=ce

Journeyman

I downloaded and installed SEVEN Mail for OWA access and I am REALLY impressed with it!  I like the interface better than Touchdown and it's totally free, when Touchdown is like $20!  You can't beat SEVEN for OWA access with any other app on the Android market right now.

Message was edited by: rebowling

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.