Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint billing Option disappeared

Hi, I just recently recieved an LG Optimus S and I was getting apps from the Android Market. I successfully bought JuiceDefender ultimate using the Bill to Sprint option. A few hours later, I was going to purchase another app and when I went to choose payment option the only option I could select was to add a credit card and the Bill to Sprint option was non-existant. Not grayed out, but simply was not there. I have been searching for a solution and I simply do not know what to do.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

It is up to the App Developer if they will allow you to charge with your Sprint Account, or if they will only take CC's. Some App developers say it takes to long to get the cash from the providers. When it is charged via your CC they get the money immediately and do not have to wait for the monthly check from a provider.

Highlighted

I know that. I mean the option isn't simply grayed out, it's just gone. I can not use it to buy anything. I know that an APP that hasn't agreed to Sprint Billing, the option to Bill Sprint appears grayed. What has happened to my phone is the option simple is no longer present.

Highlighted
Wizard

Hello!

I will guess that if you go to other applications it gives you the same problem, is that correct?

Has anything thing else changed to your knowledge, either on the account or on the phone?

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat