Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint................if the Eris gets 2.1 tomorrow.......what are you going to do?

Journeyman

Sprint................if the Eris gets 2.1 tomorrow.......what are you going to do?

I mean you did put out the Hero before the Eris right? Hmmmmmmmm, what is going on? You do realize that if this happens you wont be able to recover from this right, at least not within the Smartphone market. Cant ya get any respect from your manufactures? Why do we (your prisoners, I mean customers) have to be left out of the game?

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Suicide is a possibility....

Journeyman

I will provide them with the Hari Kari knives if they want.

Journeyman

i'm gonna wait and see, VZW also has missed delivery dates before, so who knows

Journeyman

I said in another thread that I will also take that screen shoot with a grain of salt, but if it does happen. Sprint has some serious explaining to do.

Journeyman

yeah, dunno, but as I said, we'll see

Journeyman

Here is the link:

http://www.phandroid.com

a couple stories down

Journeyman

There wasn't much word on the Eris update after word came out stating that there wouldn't be an update.  Now this news......GREAT JOB SPRINT!  Granted I take this Eris update news with a grain of salt, but if the update happens tomorrow, Sprint looks even more like an @$$ to their customers.

Journeyman
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat