cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon made the price of htc incredible $149...

Highlighted
Patron

Verizon made the price of htc incredible $149...

Verizon made the price of htc incredible $149 and as you know htc incredible is a brother of EVO , do you think sprint will do the same thing to keep the costumers from switching to verizon for htc incredible ? http://www.cellstores.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=35993_3c7f083f1d2d4804a57ea7e03a6b2eb5

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Verizon made the price of htc incredible $149...

The are similar but 3 big difference's with the Two 1st and most obvious is the screen size verizons htc is only 3.7 Sprints is 4.3 I think. 2nd Hd out that's a big difference and the reason I want it the most cause it sure isn't for 4g cause I might never see it if Sprint don't do some Damage control soon with customers and timely updates to phones. They might end up selling the company cause I don't understand how a big company can take huge losses every year and stay in business clear throat Palm. 3rd Front camera for face to face chat nice feature I must say that's another thing that sold me. all they need is a app to utilize it. heck ill go for 4 and 5 . 4th it is it's own hot spot need I say more. 5th its on sprints network no extra charge on your bill for GPS driving directions even though you have googles maps. so I would be looking for Sprint to go about $299 at there site after rebates but best buy or radio shack will be about 199 . Its would be real nice if it was $149 for it. But knowing Sprint they are always high on phones. I tend to think cause of how lenient they are on people with crap for credit. where I seen att charge close $400 sometimes more for a deposit.

Patron

Re: Verizon made the price of htc incredible $149...

well they are in the same range , for the front camera its not a big deal for me and the hd out put is a feature that maybe few people use it , I even saw a link on amazon htc incredible for 99$

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat