Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why sprint needs to release 2.1 ASAP

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why sprint needs to release 2.1 ASAP

Hello all u frustrated android users

There are alot of threads about rumors and rants on 2.1, But i want to bring up an issue that goes unrecognized and understated about the release of 2.1.

Both of sprints android phones have some problems and buggs that have not been addressed by sprint. I had a hero with major bugs and ended up returning and getting a moment. I contacted htc and read from a admin on the sprint forums that alot of the problems with the hero are going to be addressed with a fix that is bundled with the 2.1 update. I have also since getting the moment contacted samsung about the minor buggs with the moment and samsung said the same thing. So sprint android owners are walking around with buggy phones and sprint is waiting to fixs because they want to try and get it all in one shot with only updating once.

So i would really like to know if it is possible to get the fixs for these phones, since 2.1 keeps getting pushed back. If it is possible i think its the least sprint can do for dropping the ball.

ANY ADMIN CAN U CHIME IN ON THIS AND LET US KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE OR WHY SPRINT CANT PUSH OUT THE FIXS BEFORE 2.1 IS RELEASED?

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Why sprint needs to release 2.1 ASAP

I feel yea im going to go re root my phone and get 2.1 that way. But I'm not mad im frustrated  but not mad. I get a great service just not so great Phones support. But i always get my calls and i get all the stuff that would cost 3 family memeber's $200+ for only $137 a month!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat