cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4-6 weeks delivery for iPhone 6 plus?

Highlighted
Journeyman

4-6 weeks delivery for iPhone 6 plus?

I managed to get an order through last night around 2am central. On the account summary it says shipping will be 2-5 business days, which I assume would just be 9/19. However, in my confirmation email it says please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. I really hope it isn't that long. Hopefully that updates once I get an actual tracking number. Is 4-6 weeks pretty accurate?

Thanks!

25 REPLIES 25
Master

Re: 4-6 weeks delivery for iPhone 6 plus?

In most cases, depends on which iPhone you order. Some will have longer lead times according to allot of the news sites online, others will be the 19th.

I don't know enough of the details about your order to give a better answer, sorry.

In the meantime, read the following which could explain some,

Apple bungles iPhone 6 pre-orders | Computerworld

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

That is true. I ordered an iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Master

MilnerM That's awsome! Should you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out to us at anytime.

- Mirleine
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I did ask you a question... I asked if the 4-6 weeks is an accurate time frame for delivery? Any chance of receiving the phone on the 19th?

Master

My guess is that's a default lead time because the phone isn't actually in stock yet. In case something happens on Apples end mainly. Once they get the phone, it would be the 2-5 days lead time you originally saw.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

MilnerM Yes, 4-6 weeks is the estimated time frame that is given for delivery.

Mirleine
Sprint Social Care
Master

BTW, came across the following article today, basically says the Plus going have longer lead times.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2014/09/12/6124/

"Overall a few models had their lead-times lengthen in the first hour but more importantly the initial lead-times for Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus are longer than the 6’s. What we don’t know yet is whether this is due to limited supply or higher demand than planned or able to satisfy."

--

Master

What color were you trying to get, that has an impact as well.

--

Master

Well, unfortunately, it appears Apple may have [inappropriate phrase removed] on this one. More and more she's are saying the Plus is going to be delayed.

http://m.economictimes.com/magazines/panache/new-apple-iphone-6-plus-pre-order-shipments-to-be-delay...

Message was edited by: TheModerator

This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

--

Journeyman

Yup about 4-6week for 6+ or for certain gig/colors I order early so I got the 9/19 msg and beside the 6plus to big for me and it's the same as 6 besides the camera and screen rotating lol but 4-6 if I was you I get my money back and wait online worst thing that can happen is if your not early you won't get the color or be false to get a higher gig bcz the lower gig.

Master

Z0nieeeee,

Greetings! Glad to have you on board today. Let me know if you have any questions?

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat