cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4-6 weeks delivery for iPhone 6 plus?

Master

Re: 4-6 weeks delivery for iPhone 6 plus?

Or, be the first at one of your local stores. Stores are getting them, just not allot. But they will have some for walk ins. Check your Radio Shacks, Best Buys, Targets as well as Sprint stores. Never know.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

All this is a HUGE LIE!!! All iPhone6plus are in back order from 3 up to 6weeks.last week they were saying that we will get it by the 19th.Big lie just to get your money .Verizon allready start sending tracking numbers to their customers.Cheap company=bad quality service.

Master

Zeppelin644, Because of extremely high volumes, shipping can take up to 2-4 weeks. Thank you for your patience. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

i ordered the 128gb in gold and it will be delivered today. However i ordered same in silver but it doesn't appear that that one will arrive today.

Master

chyannchanin - I can definitely understand your concern. Please visit Sprint.com/myorder to track your iPhone 6 orders. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I was wondering if there is any news on the release date for the iPhone 6 plus 128g was told it was on back order

Journeyman

i ordered the iPhone 6 plus 128g any idea when there will be shipped

Master

tammygrooms,

The information we have at the moment is that it will be within 3 to 6 weeks. If you ordered online, please visit sprint.com/orderstatus and enter your order number.

- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered the 6 Plus on 9/22 and was told it would be 3 weeks. However, after reading some of Sprints term and agreements I see that the reservations/ orders are cancelled after 30 days ( I read this after I ordered it). If I do not receive my phone at the 3 week mark, will I be penalized for cancelling out my newly agreed upon upgrade?

Master

Jayy5 Thanks for asking. For the policy with the shipment please read the details at http://sprint.com/ship/. Also about your pre-order read http://sprint.com/preorder/. David Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

this stinks. I ordered the iphone 6 plus 64 with the preorder program and everyone is crickets about when its coming. Many of my friend have theirs already and they ordered them after me. Going to Best Buy tomorrow and going to buy and cancel my Sprint account. Never been treated so poorly.

Master

JPPALMER1 - This is not what we like to hear. There are several factors that affect the delivery date of your device. We are working to get these order fulfilled. Please bear with us. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat