cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Iphone

Highlighted
Journeyman

4 Iphone

I have 2 iPhone 7 and 2 iPhone 7 plus that we purchased at what I thought were BOGO and found out they were LOGO.  I have called repeatedly and asked about purchasing the phones once the leases were up and were told for 3 months to wait til you get fair market value before paying them off.  So i did what was recommended to me and now i look at my bill and see that for 3 months I have paid $120 plus dollars a month.  I could have just paid the amount at the beginning.  I have since paid the $788.00 to payoff all 4 phones.  Why would your customer service have continually recommend to wait because fair market value will be cheaper?  I have been a loyal customer for many years.  Extremely irritated!!!

madmoma

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Good morning. I understand your frustration, I would have felt the same way. The fair market value usually is cheaper that's why I would assume they recommended that option. If you wanted to pay off the phone before, you definitely could have done so. 

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat