Apple iPhone 5S coming to Sprint?

Journeyman
  • rumors
Tags (3)
7 REPLIES
Master

I am sure many of you will like this excerpt

On the new carriers, he says Apple will announce distribution deals with Sprint and T-Mobile in time for the holidays

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Wizard

I can't wait for the iphone to come to Sprint. WWDC going on this week and I have already seen the new ios 5 software run on the iphone 4. Major improvements. Besides, I don't really care for the 4 + inch screens coming out. I don't watch TV on my phone or movies. I'm just a tiny woman.

Journeyman

Re: Apple iPhone 5S coming to Sprint?

Lucky for you ur not visually impaired. The small screens hurts my ONE eye.

Wizard

I'm sorry if you took what I said wrong. I'm tired of being told by everyone what I have to carry in a phone. I hope they continue to make the big and small screens. No matter what, I still need my reading glassses but I don't have to carry a big phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i realy dont care what people say i been waiting on this day for a long long time i will be the first one to order the iphone 5 but i just hope sprint will not change my unlimited plan like ATT and Verizon

Journeyman

Me too, I cant wait,already sold my 3D and stashed to money for the iphone .

Journeyman

this is awesome.. and to think i was planning on leaving sprint to go to att just for this phone.... i love u sprint u read my mind..

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.