cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Confirmation

Journeyman

Apple iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Confirmation

On Friday Sept. 12th I place my order for the iPhone 6 Plus, about 3:50 am est. Shortly after, I received my order confirmation email which states that the order will be shipped within 3 weeks. My online order status shows the following:

Status: Your pre-order for the 64GB iPhone 6 Plus is at our warehouse. Orders placed prior to 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in up to 3 weeks from order date. Orders placed after that will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from order date. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience. For the latest shipping timelines, visit sprint.com/preorder.

I know that only one full business day has passed since I placed this order, but the shipping time frame have me very concerned that I may not get my phone before the 19th. I'm curious to know if anyone who place an order for the iPhone 6 and/or iPhone 6 Plus has received any shipping confirmation and/or tracking information? Please let's share any shipping updates received....

133 REPLIES 133
Master

Re: Apple iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Confirmation

RatedTYE,

The timeline you have received in your confirmation email is the closest estimate available at this time. There is possibility that it could be shipped and received at an earlier date. This will be determined on the number of orders requested and how fast they can be processed.

Alex
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I placed my order at about 6:00 AM EST and received the same reply. the plus seemed to move alot faster than the standard 6. i dont think we will be receiving them by the 19th..lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

If we don't receive them by the 19th it will be very disappoint. My order was placed less than an hour after Sprint PreOrder went live. I don't know why Sprint continued to take orders if they knew they didn't have enough of the devices available to be shipped in time.

Master

RatedTYE – Please understand with the high demand for the new iPhone 6/6+ and limited supply from Apple orders may be delayed. I can assure you we are doing everything possible to get the phones out to customers as quickly as possible. You can check the status of your order here http://bit.ly/1gWYOVt -AJ Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

All this is a HUGE LIE!!! All iPhone6plus are in back order from 3 up to 6weeks.last week they were saying that we will get it by the 19th.Big lie just to get your money .Verizon allready start sending tracking numbers to their customers.Cheap company=bad quality service.

Journeyman

From What I have read in other forums on here, there are other Sprint Customers getting tracking numbers for their Iphone 6 Plus order, so I don't think they are all on back order.

Journeyman

I placed my order at 6:00 am (EST) on 9/12/14. As of 11:09 pm (EST) on 9/17/14, my order status still says, "at warehouse, 3 to 4 weeks". HOWEVER, I have a UPS MyChoice account (sign up for free) which notifies me whenever an UPS shipping label is generated w/ my address. I logged into my account and it showed that a shipping label was generated for my address from SPCS (Sprint PCS) for delivery on 9/19/14 (2nd Day Air). So the sprint order status hasn't been updated yet. But as I mentioned, the UPS MyChoice program alerts you immediately when a shipping label is generated, even if UPS hasn't physically picked up the package. ALSO, I was able to pull up my tracking number by going to the ups.com website and under their "Tracking" feature, choose "track by reference number". In the field for reference number, put in Sprint account number and it pulled up same tracking number listed in my UPS MyChoice account. So either sign up (For free) for UPS MyChoice or use their track by reference number to see if your tracking number has been generated which may not be reflected on the Sprint check order status page. THEY ARE SHIPPING!

Journeyman

Which size and color did you order?

Master

JNSJR7 Thank you for the post. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Master

RatedTYE If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks for the update, I appreciate it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat