cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Confirmation

Journeyman

Re: Apple iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Confirmation

I ordered my phone at 3:05am eastern time and was hoping I would be "first" in the shipping queue and receive it on the 19th... But nope, no shipping notification received. I think it's ridiculous that I pre-ordered it five minutes after the online release and am still not getting it on time. Sprint.. Reliably unreliable.

Master

QuangTTruong,

I do understand your frustration. You will receive an email with your tracking number as soon as your device ships.

Sincerely,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have good News to report: My iPhone 6+ Space Gray 64gb order #750547XXX, ordered 9/12/14 at 3:50 am Est. has just popped up in UPS with a shipping label being created for deliver by end of day 9/19/14. Hope those of you who ordered the 6+ Gray 64gb still hang in there

Journeyman

Personally, I think that the few folks who have stated that they are getting their phones, yet did not have any tracking information are not telling the truth.  You cannot go to UPS and get tracking information on something that has not been shipped yet.  So those who are saying otherwise are talking trash.  I guess you really get what you pay for and there is a reason why Sprint is the #3 carrier in the US.  Truly poor service....the only thing going for them is their cheaper prices, but at some point that just won't be enough to stay.

Master

SHOGUN348 Thank you for posting with us. For information on shipping delivery and any other questions about pre-order, refer to: www.sprint.com/preorder. Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Sprint's inventory and delivery expectations are in line with other carriers. As soon as our inventory is replenished we will mail ASAP. David Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

TThis is not true because the iPhone 6 I ordered I never got an email and it's already sitting at the store. Never even got a call from the store to say its in. I had to call, then found out the iPhone 6 pluses we arcs red are in the "warehouse" With an estimated 4-6 week ship date. Sprint is over promising and under delivering and I'm fed up and just switched from AT&T last week on 9/12 when I did the preorders. Your upper manage better get their stuff together because there are a lot of unhappy customers.

Master

jmmears,

Here to help! Does your device show as shipped on Sprint.com/myorder with a tracking number for the order?

- Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Nope. Still showing as in "your" warehouse. This is also misleading because another blog post I found said that even though Sprint says it's in their warehouse it truly isn't. In actuality thru haven't wen received them from Apple. So what is the truth? We just want our phones, it's sad that people who preordered in 9/12 are being made to wait but others who either didn't preorder or ordered after 9/12 are actually getting theirs. But then again Sprint seems to be the only carrier not delivering on the 6 plus. Extremely frustrating.

Journeyman

I ordered my Iphone 6+ early also. Has anyone gotten this message on their tracking shipment order?

Your order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order, we will contact you.

What does that mean??????

Master

Phish61, When did you place the order? - Fernendez
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I ordered my 6+ Space Gray 16gb on 9/22 at the sprint store and was told 3 weeks by the associate. But then I look at my receipt and see that it says I will receive a confirmation email with an tracking number the next day. Welp, going on 3 days later and no tracking number!!!!!! I love Sprint plans but hate the customer service. AT&T Customers aren't going through this [inappropriate word removed]!!!. I better have an tracking number by 9/29 or I'm cancelling the order and this wack contract.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Master

Jayy5,

I understand your frustration. Due to the popularity of the device it is currently on back order. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. I can assure you we will get it out to you as quickly as possible. I appreciate your patience. In the meantime you can check the status of your order at www.sprint.com/myorder. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. -- Laura
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat