Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Confirmation

Journeyman

Re: Apple iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Confirmation

did you get your phone?

Journeyman

Jayy5, you got a LONG wait, buddy. I ordered my iPhone Plus Space Gray 16GB on 9/12 ONE HOUR after pre-orders started and I haven't gotten anything yet. You got a loooong wait.

Journeyman

Im at the point that Im over it and sprint. As soon as they call me and tell me its there, Ill decline to sign for it and cancel out my services. Ive preordered the Note4.

Master

Jayy5,

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. The iPhone 6+ is still on back order. I know it's a long and frustrating wait and we appreciate your patience. We're working closely with the manufacturer and shipping out orders as soon as we receive inventory.

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

This is really annoying and frustrating , I don't understand why they even do preorders of it's going to be soo backed up like , because for all I know all other carriers got iphone 6/6plus . I been waiting for mine too . And it's still not like other say they only care about getting people's money . Customer care don't help at all , they just do what they know .

Journeyman

And sprint care no matter what you guys say is not to make us happy , when you can say iphone 6 and plus are in the. That a different story .

Master

Hello Tainara,

You can check your order status at www.sprint.com/myorder or you can call Order Support 866-789-8292 for more information about shipping. Have a great day!

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Master

Tainara,

Your frustration is understandable. The popularity of the device is the reason it's on backorder. We assure you, we're working diligently to get the phones out. Please continue to be patient.

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I pre-order my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB in Silver online at Sprint.com on Sept.15th around noon. Of course I was a bit ticked about finding out I had to wait 4-6 weeks but its the iPhone, everyone had to expect some wait time. but just to give everyone a timeline on things and some perspective Sprint did not email me my tracking number but I kept a tab open on my pc and phone with the order status page up and just refreshed every moring and night with my order number and on Saturday October 4th at 9:54pm my tracking number was there so that gives you abit of perspective on what to expect on waiting time thats just under 3 weeks that it took for me to get a tracking number and luckily its 2day shipping via UPS shipping out on Monday October 6th today and surpisingly I got a tracking update saying it will arrive a day earlier so it will actually be here tomorrow. My point is just because Sprint says 4-6 weeks doesn't mean that when you'll get your phone they are over estimating for the sake of not getting you your phones past a certain date but maybe others will be as lucky to get their phones earlier than expected as I am, Good Luck All!

Master

Wrightlamont,

Thank you for the feedback. If you need additional assistance, we are available.

- Darion
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I ordered my space gray 128g on the same day and still don't have a tracking number.  I'm tired of waiting for this phone!  These wait times are unacceptable.

Master

yellowmazdapr5, Sorry for the delay, the iPhone 6 has been on back order. Shipments are being sent out. Tracking numbers will be given once your item has been shipped. However, if your ordered it online you should have an order number. Where did you pre-order the iPhone 6? - Fernendez
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat