cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost mobile iPhone 8

Journeyman

Boost mobile iPhone 8

I want to migrate from boost mobile to sprint using my current iPhone 8. Now I have talked to an agent this morning who assured me that this was possible and all I needed was to buy a sprint SIM card. I went to the store picked up my new SIM card and inserted it the phone. When I called to activate it I was told that you cannot use prepaid phones (virgin, boost or sprint prepaid) on sprints postpaid network... so my question is, can I use my current iPhone 8 or not?!!!! 

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Boost mobile iPhone 8

Hello @hartmank48,

At the moment, we can only add postpaid devices to our database as part of our Bring Your Own Device program. Your current Pre-paid iPhone 8 will not work. One option that you have is to actually let us buy your device in exchange of a lower rate on one of our Sprint flex leases. You can find more info about it by visiting a store or through this link: https://sprint.co/19wVJwi.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat