cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier Settings Won't Update

Journeyman

Carrier Settings Won't Update

I have an iPhone 6s with iOS12.  I have received a pop-up notice that new carrier settings are available...I select the option to update them now.  I select update and the carrier settings don't update and the pop up comes back again.  I have connected my iPhone to iTunes to do the update and select check for updates.  The pop up box for new carrier update setting shows as available and then once I select update, I get a pop up from iTunes that my carrier updates was successful, but then the box for new updates pops up again after I disconnect from iTunes.  I have tried to a Reset Network Settings and this does not work as a successful solution.  The other option I suggested by my local Sprint store sales rep is to Erase All Content and Settings, which I believe happens when the battery is pulled out as I am planning to take advantage of the $29 battery replacement that Apple is offering.   (I don't know if this is any issue with the iPhone 8s and iOS 12).  My other option may be to upgrade if a full erase and reset and a reinstall of iOS 12 doesn't work.   Please help with any suggestions.  Thank you.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat