cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage awful

Highlighted
Journeyman

Coverage awful

I had Verizon, but switched to sprint when I was adding another line. Ever since switching I have horrible almost non-existent service in the same areas I used to have great service. I talked to sprint and they “claim” I should be covered - I’m thinking of switching back because so far I’m so disappointed. Anyone else have this issue. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Not having service can be very annoying, but let's see what I'm able to do. How long has this issue been happening? Also, can I have the zip code and cross streets where you're having these issues?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Highlighted

It has been happening since we switched to Sprint in December. The zip code is 21774, cross streets are Edgewood Road and Pinehurst Drive.

Highlighted

Thanks for the info. I checked your area and I'm showing that there has been multiple towers down in your area. That could be why you're having these issues.

Don't worry, be happy!
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Highlighted

I'm glad that their is a problem - what is the plan and timeline to get this remedied? I'm extremely frustrated. 

Highlighted

I completely understand why you're frustrated. It doesn't state a time frame as to when this will be fixed, but I know our techs are doing their best to get this done quickly.

Don't worry, be happy!
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat