cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear iPhone 5...my upgrade is ready NOW

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dear iPhone 5...my upgrade is ready NOW

OMG. I am so in need of the iPhone 5! right now I have the Moment(not to mention it is very busted. I think it's time I treat myself.) BUT, it comes out alll the way in JUne or something?? So my question is....Should I settle for the iPhone 4???? Help me people. #IndecisiveSprintAddict

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

arTim,

I am the same as you.  I have been searching the net all day just browsing about what I want to do.  I have the Evo 3D & really wasn't going to get it (when it first came out), but it was offered for $12, I had the regular Evo before that & 1 of my sons still has his original Evo.  JUST SO YOU KNOW.  The Evos have a Siri too it is called Speak to it assistant and it has an avatar that you can build to make him/her look like you want.  I love that part, b/c Siri doesn't have that, all you get is this microphone.  The market has other siri like apps, but I don't like them as much as Speak to it assistant (because of the avatar). 

I just told my fiance' (who wants the iphone 4s) that I will get it for his birthday, in March, but I am holding for the 5.  What is the worst that can happen is I don't like the features (highly doubt that) and so I either stay where I am, get the 4s (which would be old by then), go with the 5 (ignoring any small annoyances), or perhaps by then there will be another HTC Evo.  Choices choices, choices   We all know that everytime one company comes out with something the other companies are gunning to outdo.  I am going to search what the newest thing for HTC will be for 2012.  If anyone hears or knows anything let me know.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat