cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone receive their Applecare with phone after paying for it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

To verify your Applecare agreement, go to: 

https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

Apple handles this, not Sprint.

I didn't do the pre-order but I did order my 4GS off of Apples website and got the AC package a couple of days before the phone arrived. Did Sprint ship ya'll the AC stuff or did it come from Apple?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem, ordered AppleCare+ for all three phones but never received it. Also noticed the extra activation charges and other charges on my first bill.

If anyone from Sprint feels like helping out that would be great.

Highlighted
Journeyman

We got two new iPhone 4S and I received two emails from Applecare with all the details, serial number, coverage dates, terms and conditions.  The emails came about a week after we had Applecare added at the Sprint store.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I haven't read my Apple Care Plus warranty. I didn't know the ACP covered lost, stolen, etc. I know there's two iPhone cares. Apple Care and Apple Care Plus (which is what we all bought). Guess I need to get my warranty out and read it!  My hairdresser said her iPhone was covered under her State Farm. Cheaper and covers everything. I called my State Farm and they said they had so many iPhone claims they stopped carrying it. For those that have it, untill they upgrade their phone or file a claim, they still have the coverage. After upgrade or claim no more insurance through State Farm.

I figured I'd better not lose, let it get stolen, or get water damage... What IS covered??? I need to read the warranty papers!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Did anyone receive their Applecare with phone after paying for it?

I just ordered an Iphone 4S today, but before I did  I called applecare. they told me to order the phone only and then call applecare to get my coverage. Applecare says if you order the coverage on line sometimes Sprint gets it all mixed up.That's why you don't get the right coverage that you want for your phone. I did it this way last December for the same,an Iphone 4s  for my son and Applecare did the coverage right the very firat phone call.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat