Did you mean: 

Does iPhone X have calling plus

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does iPhone X have calling plus

Does the iPhone X have calling plus?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Hi Carleeta! The iPhone X is not Calling Plus capable.  

I sure wish I would have been told I would not be able to receive text or be able to get on the internet while talking on the phone I would have stayed with Tmobile. Will I ever be able to?

Highlighted

Calling Plus is a WiFi calling service.  Currently, it's only available on Android devices.  We are working on rolling out Voice over LTE(VoLTE) service.  When available in your area, if your iPhone X is updated to iOS 12.1.1 or newer, you'll have the same capabilities you did on T-Mobile as far as using simultaneous voice and data over the Sprint network. 

Yes it is. Yes if I’m talking on the phone I do not receive text messages or get on the internet. When I hang up the texts come in all at once. I need to be able to get txt while I’m on my phone
Highlighted

Right.  With VoLTE, you'll be able to do that with your iPhone X.  iMessage does require data and if you're on a WiFi network those will come through. Once VoLTE is available in your area, you won't have this issue. 

you might also check to make sure its turned on in your settings. in case its already in your area and within the phone its just not turned on.

regular texts should still come through just fine without VoLTE...they are sent/received using the voice side of things..imessages and or MMS messages however use data..so the VoLTE would be needed..or wifi during a call.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I don’t even have VocLTE as an option thanks the Suggestion though
Highlighted

You're welcome! What city do you live in? I can see if it's live in your area yet!.

Elizabethtown KY I work in Louisville Ky
Highlighted

Thanks Carleeta! It's not live in your areas yet, but feel free to check back for an update!

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat