cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ever since I downloaded 11.4.1 on my iPhone 6 I cannot keep connected... My iPhone 6 drops

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ever since I downloaded 11.4.1 on my iPhone 6 I cannot keep connected... My iPhone 6 drops

I downloaded 11.4.1 and now my iPhone 6 is almost non-existent... it’s always on extended??? Dropped calls, I cannot even open the comment section on Facebook... and using the web means waiting so long it times out!!! **bleep**??? How do I access maintenance on an iPhone 6? HELP!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

You came to the right place. Welcome to the Community. Have your tried resetting the network settings? This will get you connected to another tower. On your iPhone, dial the number ##25327#, then push call. Let me know what that does. I'd like to look at your towers in the area. Can you also provide cross streets and zip code where your experiencing this?

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Highlighted

Using ##25327# did nothing ... My crossroads are Rte 119 and Rte 202

My zip is 03461..... 

Sprintcseevice in this area is basically non existent!!! Very frustrated!!!

Highlighted

Hey, I checked the coverage in your area, and it looks like there aren't any issues.  I'm going to private message you to get some info from you.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat