cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite iPhone Apps?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Favorite iPhone Apps?

Camera+ is the best camera I've ever had on any phone.  Love that app, especially the zoom feature.

Taxi Magic - press a button and here comes your cab

Newstand - I read everything I want!

Spotify - Best music app ever (paying customer of course)

I am researching all the food apps now...and looking for a good yoga one. 

What do you like?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

WhatsApp Text all my international friends Free and they can do they same to me.

Map Quest Worked very well when i needed to find a back road to where i was going.

Foursquare  Love checking in to places. Gives you feedback/reviews on the place you are at( IE resturant.. if a server was bd or food was poor)

Pandora I love having this runing while I workout at home( Listening to Shawn T(insanity) say Push through while my favorite  Electronic/Dance is playing is just great)

Had Camera+ on my EVO loved that app and I got it free on a daily Amazon free app day.... Its worth the money though IMO

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Lampremier, Please find out my top 5 iphone app that I am working for it,

• WorldCard Mobile- It is a effective business card reader and scanner app that instantly information from business cards to the user’s native contacts.
  • Angry Birds- It is an amazing game app.
  • Worldictionary- For instant translation and search of words.
  • Pocket Yoga- Useful app for yoga.
  • Six Pack App- Helps to keep up my calorie up-to level.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Wunderlist -- great for keeping lots of to do / wish lists

Pulse -- my go-to news feed reader

Quora -- a Q&A community that you can get prettty solid answers from

Foodspotting -- obsessive documentation of all things delicious, good for getting an idea of what's yummy around you

Big Lens -- my go-to post-production aperture adjuster to get shallower depth of field for my iphone photos

Angry Birds Seasons -- for the angry birds pro... the cool themed add ons are fun AND challenging

Glass Pong -- not sure why this game is so addicting but it is

Highlighted
Journeyman

I love the games

Where's my Water

Trainyard

Word Warp

The app Rage Faces if fun when texting my friends who understand them, and I guess for those that do not

Also have to agree with MapQuest for the best free navigation app. It got me where I needed to go this weekend without a hitch.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pulse

Plants & Zombies (geez, this game is addictive!!!)

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat