cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For everyone who is mad with Sprint....

Highlighted
Journeyman

We all wanted an iPhone....Sprint is finally giving us one!!!

Sprint has not set the pricing and standards on this, Apple has.....no matter if you are a long standing/loyal customer with 10+ yrs, gold/silver premiere member....we all have to pay Apples pricing. Yes I am a gold member 10+ yrs of service. Sprint gave us those perks over the years, be happy we got them when we did! I am not jumping ship just because I have to agree to Apples standards. I thought about going to at&t and verizon because I wanted the iPhone that bad.....but I stayed. Sprint has come a LONG way in the last 10 years and they deserve the loyal customers to understand that Apple has set the standards  , and they have to support that if they want their customers to enjoy having the iPhone!!! I know I will enjoy keeping my unlimited data plans for now.......

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Wizard

Well said!!! Sprint is not to blame here and all the ranting and threats are not going to get a discount either so everyone needs to calm down and deal with it as it is.

Highlighted
Wizard

I agree with u 100% on that!

Highlighted
Wizard

I also agree with the post. I knew that the Sprint premier will not last long not because of Apple per say but the high cost of giving every year a new cellphone it just not sustainable. When you invest in the network a.k.a. Network Vision(unlike att) improve costumer service to match and recently surpass verizon wireless it all cost money.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Could not agree more.  If you want an Apple product, you have to be willing to pay for it.  If you don't like the price Sprint is offering, go buy it from Apple and see if you can get a better deal!

Highlighted
Journeyman

It couldn't have been better said!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Have you ever seen a CHEAP Apple product? EVER?

Sprint is up to its elbows in this deal with Apple. That's why they need CASH, NOW. That's why Sprint Premier had to end, why Bill to Account had to be modified / removed from certain accounts, and why EVERYBODY paid SOMETHING to get the iPhone on Friday. If Sprint can't make this work, we lose all the Unlimited programs we love so much. So I for one am TOTALLY OKAY with the FAIR PRICING that was offered to us. People begged and screamed and threatened to leave if Sprint didn't get iPhone. Well, here it is - and people are STILL begging and screaming and threatening to leave. It's called the cost of doing business. Or maybe it's the cost of doing business with APPLE.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Best thread created in a long time

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: For everyone who is mad with Sprint....

check this link out from Apple website and they have no alliance to any carrier at all,

https://static.ips.apple.com.edgekey.net/ipa_preauth/content/catalog/en_US/index.html

Highlighted
Journeyman

WOW! That takes all the mystery out of things, doesn't it? I did a mini comparison Thursday for the heck of it, and I know I was underestimating how much data I use, how many talk minutes I use, how many text messages I send, etc and I will be honest - I was APPALLED at how much Verizon was. The nickle and diming! AT&T wasn't AS bad, but still HANDILY $50 or $60 a month MORE than what we get from Sprint. They weren't EXACTLY the same programs, so it's hard to say EXACTLY how much more it would have been, but simple math told me it was more. It's probably a good idea for long-time Sprint customers to comparison shop from time to time and SEE exactly what Sprint is giving us - at lower prices.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nah... can't do that, as it might get in the way of a meaningless rant that, even if irrational, makes us feel better.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My two favorite rants from Friday:  The person who thought he could bill his FULL RETAIL PRICE iPhone to his account. He was not eligible for upgrade pricing, and just assumed that he'd be able to get the phone anyway and BTA. Yeah, um, NO. That thread got ugly and may have been deleted. The other one was the person who was grousing because the APPLE site went down sometime after pre-ordering opened. Okay, I'm no rocket scientist, but how is this SPRINT'S problem, in any way shape or form? Then of course the honorable mentions go to those who felt compelled to give status updates about what was happening on AT&T and Verizon sites. "I have one in my cart on Verizon!"

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat