cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For everyone who is mad with Sprint....

Journeyman

Re: For everyone who is mad with Sprint....

Yeah this is hilarious. What a sense of entitlement these people have. Ok you've been with Sprint for 10 years. When has it ever been that you could just go to the Sprint site, mid-contract and buy the latest phone for the new contract price? If memory serves me that's never. I was with Sprint from 2003-2007 and came back in 2011. Let people go price what it will cost you to sign up with Verizon and get an Iphone. Enjoy that $80 extra a month for a 10 gb data cap! http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plans/?page=single

Journeyman

But Nate... I'M SPECIAL! You didn't know?!

Journeyman

And not only that.  AT&T's customer service sucks big time.  I can tell you from personal experience, that is a company that will not think twice about breaking a contract.  I had to write and hold a couple of phone conversations with them in mid 2005 in order to get out ETF's they wanted to charge me for picking up another carrier when they wouldn't honor my contract at the time.  Not even an iPhone could make me go back to them when they first got it.

Journeyman

I actually did that as soon as the pricing came out with sprint.  It is the main reason I would not go to AT&T when they had the iPhone first.  I waited for Sprint to get it because I know it would be cheaper if they kept the unlimited data plan.  With either AT&T or Verizon I would pay at least $50 more a month for a family plan.  Especially when you have teenagers that can't stop using their phones for everything.

Journeyman

Okay, my new favorite rant(s) are by the folks who couldn't be bothered to update their profile/address information in the Sprint system, yet are surprised when their shiny new iPhones are going to their old addresses. You need to keep your customer information CURRENT for a reason, people... Well, probably more than ONE reason, but "not getting your package delivered to the correct address" is a pretty compelling one. Happy Tuesday, fellow Sprint-ers!

Journeyman

Like the poster who keeps posting the SAME message with the screen shot inserted?  He is angry that the billing address for the credit card looks like the shipping address and it's confusing people!  It's not really all that hard to understand that RIGHT under where you add a new credit card, that is where you put the address that is associated with that card.  If you've ever bought anything online, you know you have to enter the address the corresponds with that card.  It's very annoying to read these posts.  After a while, you just give up.  It's like talking to a wall.  All I know is, I agree with 1113Harrison.  I have a family plan that includes my husband, mother in law and 2 kids.  If I didn't have the family plan, I would be paying a fortune!  Also, my kids steal my phone (because it's better than theirs) and watch Netflix and other streaming videos constantly.  If I didn't have unlimited data, I would definitely go over 2GB just because my kids are using it to it's full potential!! It's going to be a lot worse when I get the iPhone.  =(

Journeyman

Well that sucks, or does it. I may be wrong but ship to is suppose to be the same address as the credit card bill... if the ship to address is different from where the credit card bill goes to, should it not be a invalid street address and not process?

I had sprint still take my monthly payments in the past,  even when i put in the 3 digit code incorrectly on my card and it processed... If it will still process without the incorrect 3 digit code whats the purpose of asking for it. kinda defeats the purpose of the 3 digit code.

Journeyman

I think you should be able to send it wherever you want to send it (kid away at college, hubby deployed or serving in another city, etc) but it's the BILLING address that has to match. People should be paying attention to what Sprint (or any vendor) has in its default records. What if Sprint sent everyone a FREE UPGRADE coupon - to their current address on file?! I'm not taking a chance on some clown I don't know getting my iPhone because I couldn't take 30 seconds out of my day to keep my account current.

And FirstContact, you're right. If they aren't going to be bothered to make sure the number is RIGHT, they shouldn't use it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok there are a HUGE amount of threads of people complaining about Sprint and the iPhone so here it is in a nut shell.

1. Apple set the pricing not Sprint and it is set the same across ALL 3 carriers.

2.  ALL 3 carriers and I mean ALL 3 have the same upgrade program and  regardless of how long you been with any carrier the upgrade program is  the same. You are not special.

3. All complaints on pricing should be addressed with Apple and NOT sprint, Verzion or AT&T.

Thats  the sum of it. Personally I would not own a Crapple product because it  is old out dated over priced tech but it's my choice and yours.

So  read this reread this and get over all the complaining or at least  complain where the problems are originating from which is Crapple.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat