cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going from 4 to 4s possible within 30 days?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Going from 4 to 4s possible within 30 days?

I recently got the iPhone 4. However,upon further review I think I want the 4s. If its 30 days from my purchase,cann I return for a 4s?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint has a 14 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. So it can be done if you're in that window , but he trick will be getting a 4S in a timely fashion. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks, so you'll be without a phone for a while unless you have an old one you can reactivate in the meantime. If you do choose to return it, you may want to consider ordering it online. It seems most folks that did are getting theirs in 2 weeks or less. I went to the store and am still waiting for that phone call. I understand it is in very high demand, but why the difference in wait time depending on how it was ordered? Here's the link with their return and exchange policy... www.sprint.com/landings/returns. If you are outside of the 14 day window you're probably out of luck unless you do the buyback and take a hit on the 4 then pay full price for the 4S.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The only difference between the 4 and the 4s is siri, faster processor (only 2.3 seconds faster) and better camera. Thats it. Here is why you shouldn't get it:

If you jailbreak the iphone, within a few weeks to a couple of months you can have Siri on the iphone 4, (this seems to be the main reason people want the 4s)

The other two differences are not worth the extra 100 and neither is siri for that matter.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Grab the 4S if you can, love mine. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat