Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HD Voice on iPhone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HD Voice on iPhone

I dont understand how to turn on HD voice on the iPhone 6s Plus on the Sprint Network. I go under cellular but the option is not there to turn it on. Can someone please help me? I'm on iOS 10.

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: HD Voice on iPhone

HD voice isnt something you can turn off and on. its either on the tower youre connected to or its not.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

How do I know if its working or not?

GrandMaster

i dont have an apple device but on my android when i make a call or receive one if im connected to a HD tower for the call a small HD pops up somewhere on the screen. usually most wont notice it unless youre on a call using the speaker phone and just happen to start looking at the contact/call on the screen.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat