Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HD Voice on iPhone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HD Voice on iPhone

I dont understand how to turn on HD voice on the iPhone 6s Plus on the Sprint Network. I go under cellular but the option is not there to turn it on. Can someone please help me? I'm on iOS 10.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: HD Voice on iPhone

HD voice isnt something you can turn off and on. its either on the tower youre connected to or its not.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
GrandMaster

HD voice isnt something you can turn off and on. its either on the tower youre connected to or its not.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

Journeyman

How do I know if its working or not?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i dont have an apple device but on my android when i make a call or receive one if im connected to a HD tower for the call a small HD pops up somewhere on the screen. usually most wont notice it unless youre on a call using the speaker phone and just happen to start looking at the contact/call on the screen.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat