cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hmmm… this number doesn't match our records, please try again.

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Hmmm… this number doesn't match our records, please try again.

Hello jwilks2379.

Thanks for the head's up! Let's take a look at the status on your ticket. Please check your inbox, I'll send you a private message.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue with an iPhone 7+.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello @stravis1969, we would like to help you out with this. Please check your inbox.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an iPhone 7 and an iPhone 5c that I would like to swap on my account for my son's and daughter's broken screen phones.  They are previously used but should activate fine on Sprint.

The online activation/swap system is giving me a 'hmm, not in our system...' message and I know from multiple previous experiences(!) that means someone has to enter these IMEIs into the database for the system to recognize them properly as valid.

I tried to email another rep but got no response.  I am hoping to get this resolved quickly. Thanks so much!

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello @patwoods, I will be reaching out to you privately. Please check your inbox.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue.  Can someone contact me?

Highlighted

Let's see if we can add your device @rdspear.

I'm sending you a private message, check your inbox and get back to me when you have a chance.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue with a Google Pixel 2, can someone please help me add the IMEI to the Sprint database

Highlighted

Sure thing @pmaher! I'll be happy to try adding your device to Sprint's inventory and see if it can be activated.

I'll be reaching out via private message shortly so we can start working on this. Please check your inbox.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi. I am having the same issue. Would you please send me a PM?
Highlighted
GrandMaster

you can also click on the agents name..once in their profile top right will be an option to send them a private message. include what you are wanting to do..in this case add a phone to Sprints database..once they receive it the agent will request some additional info and off you go.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Hello xtremeaxn007, I'd be more than glad to assist you. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat