ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer puchased songs from an old phone to my new Iphone 4S

Journeyman

How to transfer puchased songs from an old phone to my new Iphone 4S

I used to have a Sprint Samsung Nexus S and I had dowloaded several song from Sprint music store.

My phone got stolen overseas and I have a new Iphone 4S that I have been using for 4 moths.

So, my question is how can I download those songs I have puchased from Sprint music store to my new Iphone using Itune?

I have all those songs downloaded to my pc but can't transfer them to iphone.

Any leads will great! I really like to keep those songs but I don't want to buy them again from ITune!

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: How to transfer puchased songs from an old phone to my new Iphone 4S

mamacima,

Unfortunately, due to digital content media rights, all content purchased from the Sprint Music Store is only compatible with the device it's downloaded to originally.  The file format cannot be converted to iTunes format.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Wizard

Do a Google keyword Search: "Sprint Music to iTunes?".  It's all there.

Master

That is no longer the case, In the "OLD" Sprint music store the songs were .koz files and not transferable to some devices, The "NEW" Sprint music store allows PC downloads of the purchases in .mp3 format that can be used however we wish. All the OP has to do is download a copy and add it to iTunes and then sync their phone to get the music loaded onto it.

Fergie_B wrote:

mamacima,

Unfortunately, due to digital content media rights, all content purchased from the Sprint Music Store is only compatible with the device it's downloaded to originally.  The file format cannot be converted to iTunes format.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

I think you need to use transfer app to firstly transfer purchased songs from Samsung to pc, and then you can transfer them to iPhone. I also think such kind of app can transfer music from iPhone to iTunes.

Master

charlesjohn - Thanks for your post. Let us know if you have any questions for us. - Erica
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat