cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get the Enablemenr Error on My Apple Watch series 4, it there a way to solve this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I get the Enablemenr Error on My Apple Watch series 4, it there a way to solve this?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/iPhone/Get-help-for-Apple-Watch-Series-3-Enablement-Error/td-p/97745...

more than likely the same steps will be needed as in that link i provided.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I have tried all the suggestions, still getting the error

Highlighted

contact one of the agents in there. they are well versed on where to go if none of the troubleshooting steps have worked.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Please review these steps and try them again, even if you've already done it:

1.  Open the Apple Watch App and make sure you pick the watch you wish to cancel. There can be 2 watches with cellular active per iPhone.

2.  On the main App Screen, scroll down and tap Cellular.

3.  Tap Info Icon next to Sprint.

4.  Tap Manage Sprint Account. (DO NOT SELECT REMOVE SPRINT PLAN)

5.  Tap Cancel Subscription. The name of the selected Watch from before will show up on this screen, so you can validate it and not cancel the wrong subscription.

6.  Login using Phone Number and PIN or sprint.com account.  

7.  Tap Submit to confirm cancellation of cellular service.

8.  Tap OK after cancellation has completed

9.  Now you will see Sprint - Not In Use.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

Sprint with the i Icon doesn’t show in my watch app just SET UP SERVICE.

Have you tried to set up the service? If not, will you try for me?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat