Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just opened a plan and preordered/put a down payment on my iPhone Pro & iPhone 11

Go to solution
Journeyman

I just opened a plan and preordered/put a down payment on my iPhone Pro & iPhone 11

So I paid to open 2 lines on a new account. I just paid the down payment and activation fees for both lines. Will I have to pay any more fees when I go pick up my phone and set up a unlimited plus plan? OR will I be good until I get my first bill sent. Sorry I’m just a bit confused and unsure if I have to pay more or first months bill at store right away. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Congrats on the new phones. Since you've already paid the down payments and the activation fees, there should be no further charges until the first bill. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Congrats on the new phones. Since you've already paid the down payments and the activation fees, there should be no further charges until the first bill. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.

View solution in original post

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat