cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm tired of the wait for the iPhone 6 Plus

Journeyman

I'm tired of the wait for the iPhone 6 Plus

The last update (today) said it's 4-6 weeks. for the iPhone 6 Plus.

Will it be possible cancel my order, placed on 9/13, by chatting or calling your customer service? Then I'd go ahead and order the iPhone 6 which is better supply, even though it's like 15 time more popular.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I'm tired of the wait for the iPhone 6 Plus

Hey I had that same issue but this is what you should do. Apple can now  appl your plan with Sprint. I went into the apple store on a Tuesday morning at 945AM, they opened at 10AM in Milwaukee WI. I checked in as  they get shipments Monday through Friday. I received my 6+ through Apple then went to the Sprint store and got my refund. Your order from Sprint will not show up in the system yet as it's on back order so you will have to go to an actual store to cancel out that order from Sprint.

I just tested my luck. I understand not everyone has the extra money laying around to just go purchase another phone but it worked out for me as I went to the spring store and got my refund right away after I received my apple 6+ through Apple.

Master

Re: I'm tired of the wait for the iPhone 6 Plus

LeftCoastMan-

Thanks for reaching out. How did you pre order the device? Did you do it online, or in store? It would be possible to cancel the order, as long as it hasn't shipped yet. If you did it in store, you would need to return to the store. If you need to cancel an online or phone order; you can do so by contacting order support at 866) 789-8292.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

- Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat