cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wonder why sprint.....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wonder why sprint.....

Wont let existing customers sign a new 2 year deal and get the iphone upgrade? Didn't Verizon and AT&T do this?

Tags (3)
27 REPLIES 27
Journeyman

I wonder why sprint.....

I don't know but I have been here 10 damn years and cant get an upgrade.... So, as soon as my contract is up in June my customer loyalty and my iphone less ass is moving to another carrier... Crazy! 10 years and I don't have anything to show for it except a future with another service provider.  Very disappointed in Sprint and just realizing that while they ask for customer loyalty and even depend on their customers being loyal they show no love...  Good-bye sprint.

Journeyman

I wonder why sprint.....

when I chatted online with a cs rep I was basically told to go to another carrier........6-7 years with sprint and thats what I get

Journeyman

Re: I wonder why sprint.....

*sigh*  this is getting frigging annoying.  Please go sign up with someone else then.

Journeyman

jtewell2008 wrote:

I don't know but I have been here 10 **** years and cant get an upgrade.... So, as soon as my contract is up in June my customer loyalty and my iphone less *** is moving to another carrier... Crazy! 10 years and I don't have anything to show for it except a future with another service provider.  Very disappointed in Sprint and just realizing that while they ask for customer loyalty and even depend on their customers being loyal they show no love...  Good-bye sprint.

YOU JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION.

Journeyman

already in the works but if i do it now I will have no phone for at least a week or until I can get an iphone due to porting my number so until then I will be annoyinmg...thank you very much! :-)

Master

I wonder why sprint.....

There is no difference than any other phone upgrade. If you are an existing customer and eligible for your upgrade discount, you can get the phone at the discoutned price. If you aren't eligible for the discount it is full price. Nothing is different for the iPhone, same exact process and requirements.

This is the same for AT&T and Verizon as well. If those customers are eligible for their upgrade program, they get the discounted price, if not it is full price.

Journeyman

wow! you certainly are a smart one, aren't you?  good riddance!

Journeyman

I wonder why sprint.....

yes but when the iphone was released they let existing customers resign a new deal and gave them the discount on the iphone

Journeyman

I wonder why sprint.....

so did Sprint, what part are you not understanding?

Journeyman

I wonder why sprint.....

wow and i thought you were a bright but your not so smart are you...............the other carriers let them do it IN BETWEEN contracts they didnt have to wait until their existing ones were up

Journeyman
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat