cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 5 and Sprint? A JOKE

Wizard

Re: IPhone 5 and Sprint? A JOKE

scot14047,

Thank you for the follow up.  I reviewed the coverage and the tower serving you has reported a higher than normal voice block rate.  I have pinpointed the specific tower for the technicians to further evaluate.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Patron

How do I get out of this contract?  Your service is terrible. Im sick and tired of watching the guy next to me pull up you tube video on his at&t network, when i cannot even get on the internet. I did research and wow. Sprint has the worst 3g data speeds of any carrier.

Wizard

scot14047,

Thank you for the posts.  Sprint is working to upgrade the network and ensure that your speeds and overall service improves.  In Pooler and the surrounding areas you will notice many upgrades coming to the area over the next several months.  These upgrades will completely change your phone service.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Journeyman

Hi,

can someone check my area..

33025 University/Pines blvd.

Wizard

SAH0724,

Thank you for the post.  The tower serving your location in and around Pembroke Pines is a half mile to the north and it currently shows a moderately high block rate for voice service.  I have pinpointed the location for techs to further evaluate. 

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Patron

I hope you are telling the truth because i basically do not have a phone and paying over 80 a month. This is very bad business.

Wizard

scot14047,

Thank you for the follow up. I have rechecked the coverage nearest to Gulfstream road in Pooler (31322) and there is currently a tower that is being serviced that is right off of 95/405 (ticket # 1448190).  Once this site is repaired your phone should go back to being useful again. 

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Journeyman

How long will it take I was told this would be handled earlier this year when I called to complain. I'm not happy with the service and I'd cancel if I cd isn't have to pay a fee. The service has gotten very poor in my area.

Wizard

SAH0724,

Thank you for the post. According to the technician’s latest notes; ticket numbers 1750783 and 1676224 are associated and are affecting coverage in and around Pembroke Pines and in to Hollywood Florida.  Technicians have assessed the problem and are working on implementing a solution.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Patron

Has the tower  been serviced?  It's been 2 weeks and i still have 1 bar with 1x service. I cannot get on the web at all...

Wizard

scot14047,

Thanks for replying. The tower .5 miles to the north of you is showing very low data drops after being serviced, have you tried updating profile and PRL? Please let me know, I know this is frustrating for you.

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Patron

Yes, I have updated everything. It's a different day and exactly the same terrible service. I'm tired of throwing my money away. The guy beside me has AT&T and has no problems. I continue to get the same answers but no progress.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat