cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 5 network service

Highlighted
Journeyman

IPhone 5 network service

So I just bought the I5 and now I find out that it does not use the 4G network, as they are going to update it in the year.

If that is the case what is the point of me buying the 5, if I cannot get the same service that I got on my android phone previously?

They are going to update to the LTE in the next year meanwhile I cotinue to pay for a service that I cannot use.

Hmm, within 30 days, maybe I return it and go back to my android phone.

I live in zip code 95648, but use the phone not on wifi in 95661, which was covered before I switched over.

Tags (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: IPhone 5 network service

ster42,

Thanks for the post , give me a second and I will look into this.

Wizard

ster42,

I looked into your area, you said your not able to use your service? I show you have 3G, is this not the case?  We are currently in the process of upgrading the network to the new 4G LTE network. We will be upgrading many areas in the CA. We are adding new cities on a regular basis and should be getting to Sacramento area soon.  Right now we have Vallejo, Santa Rosa, San Mateo, San Fran, Redwood city, Petaluma, Napa, LA, Long Beach, Glendale,and Fairfield. These will all be getting LTE within the coming months. Also the Iphone 5 is having a nationwide data issue that both Apple and Sprint are aware of and are working on getting the issue resolved. This could be part of your service issue.  We ask you be patient while we get the issue resolved.

Journeyman

Than why I am paying for a service that I am not receiving?

Journeyman

Sprint sucks facebook page. Take your vent public. https://www.facebook.com/sprintblows?fref=ts

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat