cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 4 ios 6.2.1 Please help!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 4 ios 6.2.1 Please help!!

I currently have a iphone 4 with ios 6.1.2 and ever since I updated to ios 6 (and further) i am not receiving all my calls, text.  I also keep dropping calls literally everytime im on the phone.  Need advice on how to resolve.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

TimAbdullah,

Thanks for your post. Are you seeing any error messages on the phone related to this? Has the phone been powercycled? Can you also let me know the zip code and cross streets so I can make sure this isn't related to the network? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

no error messages at all. phone has been cycled many times, zip is 33647 cross streets are bruce b downs and oak perserve dr.  thanks

Highlighted

TimAbdullah,

Thanks for the information. I'm not seeing any outages in that area. Given that the phone has been reset and this is still ongoing, it would be best to have the phone check out at either an Apple Store or one of our Service and Repair Centers. Please also try updating the PRL via ##873283# and tapping CALL just to be certain. You can find your local Sprint center here > http://www.sprintstorelocator.com/locator/?INTNAV=ATG:HE:Store If you would like me to set an appointment up for you, please let me know. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat