cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 4S trade in

Journeyman

Iphone 4S trade in

why is that when i talked to sprint customer service rep last week about my upcoming upgrade on Oct 1st, she told me they would give me $253.00 dollars for my Iphone 4S 16g black phone towards a new iphone 5, now it states i can only get 225.00.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Iphone 4S trade in

I am sorry you were qouted the wrong price. It is very possible the price had changed.

Ray

Highlighted
Master

The amount they will buy back devices is always going down. What you can do is go here and get a quote, Once you get a quote it's locked in for 45 days. I went and got one a couple weeks ago not sure if I was going to upgrade or not, My buyback quote is for $260.

https://secure.sprintbuyback.com/cns/

Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks, it still says 225.00, thats ok i'm going to do it in store cause i need my phone i can't ship it off and wait 3 weeks for a new one.

Highlighted
Wizard

Mine said $253 just the other day as well. Haven't checked but I'll bet mine is now lower, too.

I just got my iPhone 5 from UPS today, a week from after I ordered it. Great! But the home button doesn't work... at all. Needs to go back.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's ok after reading about all the issues with the iPhone5 I think I'll upgrade to a new iphone5 but keep my 4s just in case.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat