cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone not receiving texts

Journeyman

Iphone not receiving texts

My girlfriend and I recently upgraded to the iphone 5 and everything was going as planned then we updated our phones to the ios 7 program.  Shortly after this she stopped receiving my text messages.  She gets them from other people and other iphones as do I, however she isn't receiving texts from me.  I get hers but she doesn't get mine.  I don't know why this is happening because we are on the same account..  any help would be appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Iphone not receiving texts

JOBIN88,

Oh no! I personally live on text messaging. Have her try dialing ##CLEAR#>Call (##25327#>Call). Keep me posted, and let me know if that fixes the text messaging issue.

Thanks!

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team
Tuesday-Saturday 1-10pm mst.

Journeyman

Have you solved your issue yet? If not, many are finding a workaround until Apple deals with this in a week or so. Go into your Settings app. Click on general settings. Scroll down to "rest" and choose to reset network settings. (This will make you ask to sign in to your WiFi networks again if you have many passwords saved.) That seems to fix the messaging issue for most people.

Journeyman

my entire service has stopped text and voice - i have reset the network settings and this morning(not right away) i have 28 emails from a sprint forum and texts work but i still can't call anyone. incoming calls go to VM including calls from other iPhones on sprint service.

I want a refund for NOT being provided the services I am paying for.   I especially find this irritating since I need to talk to billing because they are adding $140 for the return of a device I have not been asked to return and I am still under contract for till at least 3/14.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat