cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone.. whats the negative

Journeyman

My boss has an iPhone and has been late to work a couple of times because of updates from Apple.  Other than that she loves it.

Wizard

carrie2711 wrote:

you do understand the fanboy phone will be out come june or july next year cause that is when all the real iphone users come off there contract of the ip4.this is why they did the 4s to last till next june,Then the real crying will start on here with people wanting to know why they cant get there contract moved up.They will blame sprint lol.

The real question is why you went through the trouble to come into the section of the forum that is specifically dedicated to the iphone when you hate it and just want to bash people who are looking forward to receiving it.  That just screams troll.

Journeyman

Carrie, seriously, get a life. Just because you weren't eligible for upgrade and can't get your iphonedoesnt mean you have to be a tool and ruin it for everyone else. Go away.

Leon,

Now this is a well thought out post. However I have to correct a few misconceptions I saw in it.

1. Keyboard. Hey I get that, nice thing about the iPhone is, like the iPad, you can use any Bluetooth keyboard with it. And like the iPad, a few companies offer cases with built in keyboards.

2. Word and PDFs and such. There are apps for this, some are free. I have an office app on my iPad that lets me view and edit word, excel, and powerpoint files just like I can on my computer. Same with PDF programs.

3. Flash, you have me there, though I have read about a few apps that will let you run flash apps in iOS. But I have not tried any of them

4. ICloud is actually free for up to 5 gigs. If you need more than that you can get more for a fee. But it is free for upto 5 gigs. Not too shabby in my opinion.

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes and the iPhone is not for everyone. And no,it's not a status symbol like our whiny friend Carrie wold have everyone believe. I want it because I have always and will always have all Mac and Apple devices, they work flawlessly and I have never had a single issue with any Apple product I have ever owned. The iphonewill make my life even easier by allowing me to easily, efficiently manage all my information across all my devices.

Journeyman

i just came back from sprint store and iphones look so tiny,didnt like it much, i do understand is a powerfull little machine but cant stand miniature size compared to the other big monsters like the galaxy s2 and evo 3d,i mean maybe for small frame womans or teenagers iphone is perfect ,not for a 6 footers mans with big hands, sorry thats my 2cents, even my wife says size does matters.

Journeyman

lol @ "real Iphone users" comment...are the users on Sprint the fake Iphone users? Such a stupid comment...

Journeyman

Oh Pllllllease... the only reason some people are and i qoute " REAL IPHONE USERS" is because AT&T had exclusvie rights for a set number of years to market it first, AND Verizon got they sneaky little hands on it, Now its SPRINT turn.

Now it a choice with who has the worst CS, which i hear Apple aint't all that happy with AT&T.

so stop it, if sprint or verizon had exclusive rights first they everyone else would be JOHNNY COME LATELY TOO.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@GENERALLEE... All i can say is like my 19 yr old daughter and people in that age class and some adults it is a SHOW OFF STATUS symbol for them.

I bet half the people with iphones, didnt get them because its the best phone made, or what it can do.

oh and the wireless comment i hear you but unless you have your iphone hooked to the tv or some dock cradled on some desk in front of you.. what . i got to type on a keyboard, lean close to to view that small ISCREEN. now if the wireless keyboard has a spot to set the iphone on.. then nevermind

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat